We are taking specific precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking in and returning work. These procedures are in effect until further notice and we thank you for your compliance. Please call 978-454-1601 for an appointment.
Masks are required in Massachusetts in all settings and non-negotiable at WGW. Andover Hardware and Supply is located next door and sells masks if you need one.
1. You must have an appointment
2. Remain in your car and call Bill at 978-454-1601 before entering the Shop for your appointment (do not message via Facebook, Instagram, email, or text)
3. Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times (per order of the Governor, even if you maintain a 6 foot distance)
4. Only 1 customer allowed in the Shop at a time
5. Remain 6 ft apart from everyone (i.e., Bill)
6. No pets, food, or drink allowed for now
7. Use the hand sanitizer provided, even if you are wearing gloves
8. Wipe down/disinfect your case or bag (instruments must be left in a case or bag in order to be left for service)
9. Soap is provided in the rest room
You must cancel your appointment if you are exhibiting any symptoms of any kind or you may have been exposed to someone 1) with symptoms of any kind, 2) is asymptomatic with the disease, or 3) suspects they may have been exposed
Please monitor Massachusetts travel restrictions
We greatly appreciate your business and hope that everyone stays healthy
We are located just off route 93, in the Ballardvale section of Andover, behind the Mill Pond. From Andover Street, turn by the pond, into the large parking lot (you will see a sign for 204 Andover Street). You will see a small building parallel to the large brick mill. Look for an identical building behind it, with our sign hanging off the side.
206 Andover Street, Suite 5, Andover, Massachusetts 01810, United States