We are open by appointment during the week. We have additional dedicated hours most Tuesdays, 1 - 6 PM and Saturdays 8 AM - 1 PM, also by appointment. Hours will vary a bit more as we get into the summer.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS (UPDATED 3/18/2021)
These procedures are in effect until further notice and we thank you for your compliance. Please call 978-454-1601 for an appointment.
Masks are non-negotiable at WGW. Andover Hardware and Supply is located next door and sells masks if you need one.
1. You must have an appointment. If you must reschedule, do so in advance and call Bill at 978-454-1601 (do not message via Facebook or Instagram)
2. Knock on the Door Before Entering and Wait for the Yell
3. Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times
4. Only 1 customer allowed in the Shop at a time
5. Remain 3-6 feet apart from everyone
6. No pets, food, or drink allowed for now
7. Hand sanitizer and soap is provided
8. Soap is provided in the rest room
You must cancel your appointment if you are exhibiting any symptoms of any kind or you may have been exposed to someone 1) with symptoms of any kind, 2) is asymptomatic with the disease, or 3) suspects they may have been exposed
Please monitor Massachusetts travel restrictions
We greatly appreciate your business and hope that everyone stays healthy
We are located just off route 93, in the Ballardvale section of Andover, behind the Mill Pond. From Andover Street, turn by the pond, into the large parking lot (you will see a sign for 204 Andover Street). You will see a small building parallel to the large brick mill. Look for an identical building behind it, with our sign hanging off the side.
206 Andover Street, Suite 5, Andover, Massachusetts 01810, United States